Well, without going into a lot of detail, this winter has a been quite a challange. I am ready for Spring which always brings a new start to life for me. :) In order to cope with some of the challenges in my life, I have decided that everyday this month (I know we are on day 3 already) I am going to find something that I am really grateful for . . or a way that Heavenly Father has worked in my life somehow. Sooo,. . . .
Today I am grateful for THE most supportive and loving husband EVER!!! D has really stood by me the last few months, been patient with me, helped me see things in a different light, and just loved me. He is my bright spot in the day!!! Sooo, today, I'm grateful that Heavenly Father led me to him and he to me. :) There were a lot of 'random' things that happened my sophomore year at Ricks in order for us to be in the same ward.. . and I'm thankful those 'random' things happened and probably were a lot less random than I think!!! :)
Seriously, don't you see the love!!! :)
For other news-worthy events: J was student of the month, so she was able to go to the PTA meeting and recieve an award. She was pretty happy!!! We love you baby girl!!
Meg has done this for quite a while, but I finally got a picture taken of it. She will get on her hands and knees, but first she learned to 'plank.' She gets on her toes and hands. We think it's halarious and every time she does it we all yell out, "plank." (you know the exercise position of plank???)
3 comments:
I hope that your month goes better. You are very lucky to have Darrin and your family.
I hope that you have a healthier spring. We are so excited for spring to come.
I am amazed at the progress that Meg is making. Yeah for her.
Okay, I can't even plank very well! I'm super impressed! I love how D is doing bunny ears on your daughter. Sometimes I wonder if WE are mature enough to raise our kids here too!
That plank position is so darn cute! I love the chubby thighs held up by those tiny little toes! what a sweet and juicy baby!
I hope you start feeling better soon. Thank goodness for righteous, loving husbands, right? He's definitely a keeper! I love your "feel the love" picture! Ha! (:
Post a Comment