Today, I'm grateful for a temple marriage that allows D and I and our family to be together for all of Eternity. Recently a neighbor passed away after a long fight with breast cancer and It makes you think about your own life, where it is going and how something like that would affect yourself and those around you. I know that D and I are sealed together for time and Eternity. I know I will have the opportunity to be with my family again after this life. And THAT brings great comfort and I know that Heavenly Father loves us in order to put something like that in place so we can be with those we love sooo much. :) I don't always understand why things have to be so hard while we are on this earth. I don't understand always why we are to struggle through things, but I do know that we have been given a lot of things that will ensure great happiness through the eternities!
No comments:
Post a Comment