Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gratitude 14

Today I am grateful for prophets. I get to teach the little children in our church and today I was able to bare my testimony of the prophets both prophets of old and latter-day prophets. As I bore witness to these little ones, once again, I felt the confirmation in my own heart that what I was saying was true. I read them the Scripture Doctrine and Covenants 76: 22-24 and talk about how Prophets testify of Christ and lead us toward Christ. I love this scripture. I love the sentence 'That he lives!" I always feel the Holy Ghost witness the truthfulness of that to me and I'm grateful for the Holy Ghost, I'm grateful that I felt the spirit today witnessing again to me of Prophets and that Jesus Christ truly lives!

22 And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the atestimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he blives!
23 For we asaw him, even on the bright hand of cGod; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only dBegotten of the Father—
24 That by ahim, and through him, and of him, the bworlds are and were created, and the cinhabitants thereof are begotten dsons and daughters unto God.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I totally agree! It brings me so much peace to know that we can hear what God wants us to hear through his prophet!

Yes, and I love springtime too:).