I make a scapbook page for each month of the year and turn it into a calendar each year. After the year is over, I take the pictures and put them in a binder and voila . . a scrapbook. Although I have MANY more pictures than what ends up on the one page per month, but it's about all I can do right now. :) Today, D and I sat and looked through each page starting back when J was little and enjoyed looking at all the fun vacations, activities, etc. It's fun to see how kids have changed, etc.
Pictures make my heart happy. Soooo Today, I'm grateful for pictures. :)
2 comments:
Hey girl!! I LOVE the idea of listing what you're grateful for.....it seems like I've been forgetting that a lot lately. When you really sit down and think about it there's so many things and I should kick myself in the rear and get kick-started myself. Hopefully you're feeling better, it's no fun to be sick and be mom at the same time :) Hope all is well and thanks for the uplift!
GREAT idea, doing that whole scrapbook thing!
Post a Comment