Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gratitude 4

Today my gratitude lies in back to back sicknesses. . now this definitely needs an explanation. J was sick with something for about a week which required loads and loads of laundry each day and much cleaning. For about a week, all I did was laundry and disinfect. Well, I've now come down with strep throat and some sort of nasty cold. While I'm not grateful for either of these sicknesses, I can at least be grateful that I wasn't on my death bed while J was needing so much attention. At least I had the energy to take care of her while she needed it and now that she's better, I can crash on the couch while my kids watch movies and play games until I can re-coup!!!

I'm not sure if that is a stretch trying to find something to be grateful for or not, but really I couldn't have done what I needed to do with J feeling the way I do. . . . sooo, cheers to back-to-back sicknesses instead of coinciding sicknesses! :)

No comments: