Friday, March 5, 2010

Gratitude 5

Today it was nice enough to go outside. I have amazing neighbors. I remember when we were house hunting I had a distinct feeling we were to be in this house. I've since realized that our awesome supportive neighbors was a big part in that. I love our neighbors and where we live. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father loves me enough to let me know this would be a supportive, loving neighborhood to raise my family! :)

Also, D talked to someone on the phone today that went well. . . . not too many details on that yet, but I feel that Heavenly Father's hand is in that.

The sun was shining today.. .. another thing to be grateful for. :)


2 comments:

Cardon Times said...

I love how Heavenly Father guides to a place we need to be. It has been nice here too...we walked to the library and later went to a friends house and the kids were able to play outside. It was so nice!

We Are A Happy Family said...

I definitely know that Heavenly Father has led us to the right place for us. I am glad that you have such great neighbors. You deserve it. I loved being your neighbor. Hope that you are having a better month.