I know D already got a gratitude post, but he's so good, he gets another one. I can't imagine life without him. I rely on him so much. .. maybe too much, but during times of struggle, it's so great to have a best friend to lean on for a while. He has always been willing to sacrifice things that he wants for my happiness and always works so hard to put our family first, even though he has so many other demands on him with work and church.
I heard someone say once that they thought that there were only a few marriages that were not a struggle or trial. I don't know that I agree. I think I've seen many marriages that although definitely take work, have been great blessings to individuals, etc.. . regardless of whether that is true or not, I'm grateful for my marriage which I truly feel was blessed and suppose to be. :)
Love you, D!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment