I know many of my grateful posts have been about family, but they are truly a huge blessing in my life. Tonights posts goes to my mom, dad, brothers and sisters. I'm the baby of my family.... and I've always had someone around to take care of me when I fall. I've never heard discouraging words, but only encouraging and positive words and actions.
I remember so many experiences where my family has taken care of me. I thought of writing some down, but really there are so many and I don't want to leave any out. During times of anxiety and nervousness, my brothers were there to calm me and joke with me to put life into perspective. My sisters have been in many of my positions earlier in time and are there to give me advice and examples to follow. My parents have ALWAYS been there for me. I remember soo many nights that I would end up talking with my parents late in the night when I had concerns or questions. I love them all soooo so much. I miss living close to most of them, but even being so far away, I know I'm taken care of. And hopefully they know I love them.. . even though I'm very far away.
1 comment:
I love your gratitude posts. They are a blessing and strength to me.
Post a Comment