Monday, March 8, 2010

Gratitude 8

Hugs, Kisses, Notes, and Smiles!!!

Today I'm grateful that Heavenly Father knew just what children to send to my house. Each one has their special things and I feel blessed to have them. J loves to make me notes that tell me how much she loves me. I always feel so loved every time she gives me one. I have multiple hanging on the wall by my bed. She is very creative and puts her heart into preparing things for me.

Lo gives the TIGHTEST hugs EVER!!! and I love them. He loves to give those tight tight hugs and it's just one of those things that is total Lo!!! He puts his whole body and heart into that giant hug and it's awesome!!!!

Z-man has the juiciest wettest most puckered lips for kissing EVER!!! and I love it. He has always been my most cuddly boy and he randomly give me those wet juicy kisses all over and I love it!!! It is special to him and I don't even care how wet it is!! :)

Meg always smiles at me. Am I her favorite??. . probably!!! o.k. probably not, but whenever I come to talk to her, she gets so excited to see me. Isn't it nice when people get really excited to see you!! :)

So they are my four little gratitudes today!!! I loved reading stories to them today as the sunshine streamed through the window!!! :)


on another note, thank you to all the kind comments. I really felt loved and supported as I read them!!! So thank you to my friends!! :)

No comments: