Friday, March 19, 2010
Gratitude 19
Today I'm grateful for mornings! This may sound weird, especially since I'm really not much of a morning person, but night time is oddly difficult for me. It is quiet, not much to do except try to fall asleep and although I'm totally exhausted, but brain usually doesn't like to turn off. So I toss and turn and try to turn off the thoughts and emotions that tend to be so strong at night and pray for SOME sleep. Although morning comes before I'm ready to get up, I am grateful that people are awake, there are things to do, and ways of distracting my mind. I find that despite my lack of sleep lately, I have been blessed with strength to take care of my children and do the necessary things. Now, the extra things??? not so much, but the basic important things I've been able to accomplish and I continue to move forward day by day. Some days I'm not sure how I was able to make it, but I did and I'm sure I'm being helped from above. :) I'm thankful that the sun rises and brings the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment