It's amazing to me that our Heavenly Father--knowing all things--places us in places and helps us meet loving people that may be a help to us YEARS down the road. I have found that true. . especially lately. I've gone to many friends (and family) with questions to help me make recent decisions and help me understand options. . and also for hope. It's nice to see others that have journeyed the same path and made it to the other side.
I find it much more pleasurable to be on the side that gives the service, love, and support; but with that said, It's amazing the love that is felt from friends and loved ones that want to help.
I know that we all have times in our lives that we get to be the one that serves and other times in our lives that we are the ones receiving that service. but today, I'm sooo very grateful for the friends that have been put in my path that are willing to help me!!!
1 comment:
I am so thankful that we were able to cross paths and for modern technology that helps us stay in contact.
Post a Comment