ahhh, mud puddles!!! Can't beat it.
D, S, and boys. . .
New Giragge exhibit

Cousin R.

me and the kids!! :)

J and L. I love J's hat and glasses. Stylish girl. :)

pbrrrrrrrr (that an elephant sound. . :)

J and elephant. I love that lots of the exhibits don't have total cages or glass. :)

D, H, and kids

J, L, and cousins R and A.

run cheetah, run.

a squirrel in the garbage. :)

L on an elephant statue

J and elephant

J and L on elephant

monkey. . .

orangatang. . . . :)

Polar bear sitting for a perfect picture!

polar bear swimming

and swimming

I wish everyone would leave me alone to sleep.

More monkey business

birdi birdi.

birdi

my handsome hubby.

skyline on the river.

D and S.

another skyline shot.

Cousin R.
me and the kids!! :)
J and L. I love J's hat and glasses. Stylish girl. :)
pbrrrrrrrr (that an elephant sound. . :)
J and elephant. I love that lots of the exhibits don't have total cages or glass. :)
D, H, and kids
J, L, and cousins R and A.
run cheetah, run.
a squirrel in the garbage. :)
L on an elephant statue
J and elephant
J and L on elephant
monkey. . .
orangatang. . . . :)
Polar bear sitting for a perfect picture!
polar bear swimming
and swimming
I wish everyone would leave me alone to sleep.
More monkey business
birdi birdi.
birdi
my handsome hubby.
skyline on the river.
D and S.
another skyline shot.
J and L on alegator

look at the turtle

J ready for a day.

L ready for the day.

yippeee

D, S, A, and R.

Super pretty flowers at the zoo.

We had a FABULOUS first day of our mini vacation. My favorite thing at the zoo was the bird show. Unfortunately I was walking around putting Z-man to sleep, so no pictures. :) the polar bear was pretty cool too. I loved it. After the kids were asleep we got a babysitter and D,S,D, and I went to the levee to a festival. It was fun to walk around and enjoy food and fun. :)
look at the turtle
J ready for a day.
L ready for the day.
yippeee
D, S, A, and R.
Super pretty flowers at the zoo.
We had a FABULOUS first day of our mini vacation. My favorite thing at the zoo was the bird show. Unfortunately I was walking around putting Z-man to sleep, so no pictures. :) the polar bear was pretty cool too. I loved it. After the kids were asleep we got a babysitter and D,S,D, and I went to the levee to a festival. It was fun to walk around and enjoy food and fun. :)
1 comment:
What a fun vaca. I love the zoo. Your pictures are beautiful. I am so glad that you had a great time.
Post a Comment