Last night was back to school night for J. She is very excited. It was fun to see that a little girl from J's preschool was in her class. She is a sweet girl and lives fairly close to us. I think I'm mostly worried about her riding the bus and not getting lost in the exchanges. :) I'm sure she will be fine, but I still might follow her the first day!! :)
For those of you wondering (because I know you all are). I'm STILL sore. . . only different muscles. . .. . . I'm constantly amazed at my weakness. :) But just you wait, I'll be the gold metal body builder by the next olympics. :) LOL
1 comment:
School seems to be sneaking up on us all.
Jarrett starts 1st grade after we move in. He is very excited that I am letting him ride the bus. I could not let him do it for kindergarten, too tricky and I have bad vibes about buses. But that is a story in it's self.
Have fun in kindergarten Jordyn.
Post a Comment