Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Soccer games.

Today was J and L's first soccer games of the season. It was fun to watch them. L only cried for about half of the game. . . :D He wasn't quite getting the concept of kick, then run after the ball, etc. He just wanted the ball the whole time. :) We'll have to work on that one. :) He really enjoyed warm up and snack time though. I don't have too much video of him because I went out with him the second half and ran with him to show him that it was fun even if you didn't have the ball. (I'm tired).

J did GREAT! She had a lot of fun. She is an aggressive little girl. She got hit down a few times, but was big and tough. I laughed really hard when the coach was explaining that shin guards make it so if someone kicks you, it doesn't hurt. A little boy decided to help demonstrate and had J kick him in the shin guard (see video!) LOL Last year, she just danced around on the field and asked for snacks. . . so maybe L has some hope for next year. . . LOL. :) Oh, J is number 1--blond hair in a pony tail. :)

I'm sure J will be tired tonight. This morning, I went running and she rode her bike next to me. And now, we are headed to play in the pool. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi! It was so good to hear from you of course I remember! I can't believe you have three kids and they are adorable! Can't wait to keep in touch!