Tuesday, August 19, 2008

phone and motors. :)

So, I've lost my phone.. . . I've looked everywhere. So if you need to get a hold of me, either e-mail me or post on my blog. I'm sooo paranoid that someone from J's school will need to get a hold of me. I'm still searching. . . .

Onto better news. Z-man is sooo super close to rolling from his back to tummy. If I put a toy infront of him, he will move his legs, with his head rubbing on the floor until he can get close enough to the toy. BUT the cutest is his motor. He makes the cutest little spitting/motor sound while he plays. It's his newest trick. What fun.

L really misses J. He wanted to go with her on the bus today and was really sad when we went to the gym because J wasn't going to go to the childcare with him. Those two have fun together and don't quite know what to do without each other. :) Kinda sweet.

No comments: