Thursday, August 7, 2008

I may have a messy van, but at least I don't throw it out the window!

So the title pretty much says it all. I have been accused of having a messy van. . . rightly accused. It is HORRIBLE at times. HOWEVER, as I watched a man throw trash out his window today. . . on purpose.. . . I decided that a messy van isn't so bad. At least I clean it out once every 4 months or so :D. . . and it eventually ends up in the trash can. I really didn't think people littered anymore. I thought that was a thing of the past. YUCK. I was a bit disappointed. Does he expect someone else to come clean up after him. Does he think it will just lay there and nobody care that it is making our city dirty???? . . . I'm not sure why it bothered me so much. People do things all the time that I don't agree with and I'm o.k. letting people make their own choices. . . . Maybe I just was not expecting it.

sooo, anyway, here's a shout out to all of you that have messy vehicles, but don't litter!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is also something that I HATE!! And this includes people throwing their cigarette buts out the window. I think that it bugs me so much because, although it is their choice, their choice affects my world. I don't know... It is something I feel passionate about. Ü

We Are A Happy Family said...

Cleanliness was so much easier when kids were not in the picture. I would never give them up for anything.

OOOh that's gross!