D and I ran accross this a few years ago. Kinda fun for those of you familiar with Utah. It reminds me of when D and I were at the Y together. We did soo many fun things. It's a fun time to look back on. I remember after we were married spending MANY hours in the computer lab. . . me searching the internet and playing games since my homework NEVER took as long as D's. :) Eating spaghetti, frozen burritos, and baked potatos. Our little apartment that was on the only road in our city that had had homicides occur. . . zoiks. Ahh, college days.
Utah also reminds me of home, of course. So many good memories of home I can't begin, or I'll never stop. The one that comes to mind right now is running with my sister, D and coming back to sit on the front porch bench in front of the flowers, eat a piece of fruit and hang out in the evening fall breeze. :)
So here is the ode to UTAH!!! (click on the pic below for song.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqR0-FUQyp0
1 comment:
Oh the joys of Utah. We ccertainly gained a lot in our little ward. Especailly friends and knowledge.
Post a Comment