J informed me today that it was her 6th day of school and that she could find the room all by herself without asking the teacher for help. soooo, off she went into the door. I'm not very good yet at letting her be independant. I'm sure she made it, but it's still a bit hard for me that I don't have control over EVERYTHING that is happening for the 3 hours she is gone.
L helped me put some edging in around the trees today and add some mulch. . . he LOVED 'helping' with the mulch. We were pretty dirty, but oh well. It's fun, right?
1 comment:
So, I finally had my password reset so that I can leave comments. I love to read your blog! Z is so big!! A funny happened a few weeks ago. I told you I could barely remember L being the same age as the boys when you guys stayed with us when you first moved to KY. Well... R learned a few weeks ago to climb in the kitchen chairs. Suddenly, it all came back to me!! L was a mad man in those chairs! LOL! A hasn't figured it out. I'm sure it won't be long though!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment