I'm not sure what it is about the olympics, but I get sooo excited. I like to follow the gymnastics, swimming, and track/field the most. . . . in that order. We do not have cable, so I was a bit bumbed that I wouldn't get to see as much as I had hoped.. . BUT NBC is covering the olympics and allowing it online. They archive events that have happened and stream live on events also. I'm excited to be able to watch the events I'm interested in once the kids go to sleep. :)
GO USA!!!!!!
2 comments:
Aren't the Olympics so great!! It was AWESOME seeing Phelps win his first GOLD tonight! I hope he gets the others! He's so great to watch!
I love the olympics. We have had fun watching them as a family. Gavin tumbles across the living room as we watch gymnastics. I must get my kids in some sport.
Post a Comment