There are lots of things that I'm happy about. I have much to be grateful for. But right now, this minute, I'm grateful for my pj bottooms. yes, you heard me right. . . My ratty tatty pajama bottoms.
I love pj bottoms. I have several pair from all over. I have one christmas pair that was given to me by my sister my freshman year of college (I won't say how long ago THAT was), another pair that I bought on clearance at GAP fro $.99, shorts, pants, stretchy, and stiff. BUT my absolute favorite are a ratty-tatty pair of blue stretchy fleece pajama pants. I made them myself. . and since I really don't sew all that well (hardly at all) that should tell you how good they look. They are HUGE with a draw string that doesn't look pretty at all. Paint is splattered along the left leg and there are holes in most of the seams. . . . . o.k. all the seams. Why you ask? because I thought those little knotchy things on the pattern were suppose to be cut in instead of out . . umm ya, that only works if you create a thicker seam than what I did. . so everywhere there was a knochy thing in the pattern, I have a hole in my pants. . nice huh???
Well, these particular pants seem to be magic. They fit me at 9 months pregnant and still feel good at my smallest. They seem to be a good friend that has been with me since high school (I really won't say how long ago that was) through movie nights and pajama parties, tears before bed on a bad day, and nights watching the stars with D , . . so right now, I'm happy about my incredibly ugly, yet very comfortable blue, stretchy-fleece pajama bottoms. Now if I could help others (D) feel the same about the amazing blues, all would be good. :)
2 comments:
So now you have to post a picture of these fantastice jammies. I'm dying to see what these ratty wonderful pj pants look like!
H That is soo funny! I love it! I have done the same thing with the notches before too. Maybe you could sew a little lace on them, and maybe D would like them then. haha totally kidding. :D I too want to see a picture of these amazing pants. :D
Post a Comment