Thursday, July 30, 2009

:) Thoughts :)


Well, this time a week ago I was in labor with my sweet M. I cannot believe how fast this week has gone. I knew time would fly by as soon I had her. We have had a great week with D home and a great week to look forward to with my parents coming into town.
Right now I feel so blessed. So many people have done so many nice things for us. I really feel loved and cared for. It truly is a blessing to live in a place with such amazing people to surround us.
I also feel like I am being blessed with understanding of what little M needs and what she likes and also with my other children. Z-man had a rough couple of days with her, but has really grown to be o.k. with me holding Meg and feeding her. He likes to sit on the couch by us and drink his sippy of milk while I feed Meg. He was a daddy's boy before she arrived, but has become SOOO attached to D this week. Lo has been growing up soo much and has surprised me with how much he loves on Meg. and of course J has been such a tremendous help. She plays with Z if he needs a little more lovin' on, she gets things for me if I need them. Really, I'm not sure what I will do when school starts again. :) j/k :)
Anyway, I knew having 4 small children would be a lot of work--it would be hard. I am busy, but I feel that I'm being blessed with answers to make it as easy as possible. :)
I'm so happy to have my little family here!!!

4 comments:

Cardon Times said...

I can't believe it has been a week all ready! You look great! And she is a doll! Oh, I wish we lived close so I could see your cute family in person!

Jenny said...

It's amazing how much I rely on Drew for help now. He's only six years old, but man he does a lot for me. Drew and Ty were at Grandma's house last week and I thought it would be the perfect oppurtunity to run into the store. After all I only had two kids. I found it to be rather difficult to run after Chase, carry my purchases, AND push the stroller. Normally I would have passed the stroller off to Drew or had him open the door or carry something. I really hadn't realized till then what a big help he is to me. So don't put the J/K in there quite yet. You may REALLY find yourself needing her help!:) To be quite honest, I am a little nervous to lose Drew to all day school since that will mean attempting all the doctor visits without a helper. Yikes!

Kristi and Rob said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. Wow 4 kids?? Weren't we just in high school? Anyway have fun with those kids they grow up fast!
Kristi

Darcy said...

You Rock, I am so amazed at the rockin mom that you are. You are beautiful kids and little m is just a doll. Say hi to your parents for me.