Here are a few pictures of baby M. We just realized that somehow all the pictures we took got deleted (sniff sniff). So we are going to try to find them, but until then, here are a few we took just a second ago. :)
She was born at 5:52 a.m. and weighed 8 lb 13.4 oz. They haven't measured her yet, so we aren't sure on the length. We are pretty sure she has red hair. :)
I'll post more about the timing, etc. but for now, I'm tired and going to bed. :)
3 comments:
OH, she is BEAUTIFUL! We are so excited for all of you! She is just precious! Congratulations!
WOW HEATHER I AM BEYOND IMPRESSED you're blogging right after giving birth!! WOW!! :D WAY TO GO!! Congrats she is just darling! I can't believe you dialated soo fast in 8 minutes that is insane! :D I'm glad everything went so well! :D Let me know if you need anything! Do you have dinners lined up?
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment