2 more days until my due date.... Well, the date that I think is my due date. According to my dr.'s I'm almost a week over due by that point. I'm really ready to have this little bundle. . . . It's pretty much all I think about, which makes the time go by slower anyway. :)
I have another nonstress test tomorrow and a dr. appt. on Friday. We will probably pick an induction date on Friday. Part of me really wishes I would go into labor on my own. I did with L and Z and they were much easier than J's labor. But at the same time, it would be nice to have scheduled so babysitters were in place and I would know when to expect my sweet M.
Either way, it is getting close. . . . . I just wish it were today. :) hee hee. Send the 'have a baby' vibe this way!! :)
5 comments:
When I saw you posted something, I was hoping it was baby news.........sounds like I'm not the only one. :)
TRUST me, I know how you feel...that's why I'm sending have-baby vibes to you.
havethebabyhavethebabyhavethebabyhavethebabyhavethebabyhavethebabyhavethebabyhavethebabyhavethebabyhavethebabyhavethebabyhavethebabyhavethebaby.................
I'm telling ya - find a haywagon! You're in the middle of horse country, right? Go for a ride or something! :) Though my good friend swears by a pick-up game of basketball. Good luck! I hope she decides she's had enough in there. I'm getting to that point, too. Just a couple more weeks for me. Come on baby M! Come out and play!
I know how you feel. Have the baby! We are rooting for you.
I'm doing my darndest to send the vibe! I check in daily looking for the news! Can't wait to hear!!
Post a Comment