Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Dr. Appt. . . and more to go!

Well, I hit the dr.'s office again today. I am actually dilated to 1 cm instead of zero! :) Hey, I'll take any progress at this point. ;) My Dr.'s think I'm due tomorrow (the 18th) due to an early ultrasound. So next week, I'm considered 'past due'. Therefore, I get to go in for 2 nonstress tests next week as well as my next Dr. appt. I don't think my due date is for another week, so . . . . . .. We'll see what next week brings. :) If I don't have baby M by my dr.'s appt. next Friday, they will schedule an induction date. Most likely the 27th.

I'm glad they are taking precautions, but at the same time feel a bit like it is unnecessary for another week. I've tried to tell them I have big babies, but they are stuck on tomorrow being the due date. :) Oh well. I'll just use the time as a get-away time for me and enjoy the relax time! :)

4 comments:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

The nonstress tests are actually kind of nice....you get to sit there and just relax while listening to their movements, etc. Just make sure to eat something or drink something cold or sugary right before, that way baby "M" will move around a lot for them. Consider it a little break for yourself, whoo hoo! Thinkin' of ya!

Rachel B. said...

Wahoo! Like you said, 1 cm is better than nothing. You're so close! Good luck!

hairyshoefairy said...

I can't believe you're almost done! That's so exciting! And I agree with Rachel B. One cm is better than nothing. :)

We Are A Happy Family said...

Good Luck. I hope that everything moves along quickly. I can not wait to here about M's arrival.