Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby M is READY!!!!

Well, here I am blogging in labor again!! :) It's because I have such stinkin' long deliveries!! :)

Actually, I went in for a non-stress test today and they ended up admitting me. M had irregular heart beat and so since I am 6 days over (according to my dr.) they kept me here and induced me. Once I was admitted and hooked up, baby M's heart beat was fine, so no worries, but since we are here and admitted, they are starting me.

I am just now starting to feel contractions, so you probably won't hear from me again until I get my epidural!! :)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah Heather!!!! So jealous!! Well, not for the starting contractions part. (THAT part sucks:)

Jenny said...

My...your stick figure got her her "figure" back fast! LOL

Cardon Times said...

Yea! I can't wait to see pictures. I hope it all goes well for you! Love you!

Lisa said...

Best of luck! I hope everything goes well. lots of love!

hairyshoefairy said...

Hip hooray!! It's time!! Good luck.

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Go Heather!!! We'll be thinkin' of you and can't wait to see baby M, best of luck!!