So, Z-man is really still here and apart of EVERYTHING. :) He has a booger nose, so that is why there aren't any pictures of him and baby M yet. But don't worry, he is VERY aware of her and interested in everything. He loves to see her and poke her, etc. We are doing our best to let him interact with her so he can feel apart of things. He doesn't like it when she's on my lap. .. but he didn't like it before she was born and J or L would be on my lap either. He thinks it's his territory. :) even though he never stays there long. :)
Anyway, baby M had another jaundice test done today and she is in a 'safe' range, so we don't have to have her checked anymore--wahoo! She is doing really well. . . . and we are all slowly adjusting. :) Today was the first day with everyone home. I think we did pretty good. :)
3 comments:
Congrats Heather! I'm so glad everything went well and that your both home now. She's beautiful!
I'm so so happy for you guys. But Heather, now that all the kiddos are home don't overdo it! (And don't think I wouldn't be holding that baby EVERY DAY or cleaning your bathroom for you if I were anywhere close to you!) I wish you sleep and short night feedings!
I am glad that she is getting better. Hope Z feels better soon. I am really worried about Oryah's reaction. I am pretty sure she is also going to have a hard time with the baby in her territory. She is much the same as Z, She is very territorial.
Post a Comment