So, you know those days where everyone in the family seems to have an 'off' day?? Well, today was that day.
After being up all night with contractions and having them continue this morning, we decided to check them out . . . well, we got the babysitter here and everything set and headed to the hospital with hopes of having our baby today. . . NOPE. Once we got in the car and started driving, the contractions STOPPED. SERIOUSLY, After about 12 hours of contractions (they weren't really bad hurting ones, they just kept coming), they just STOP on our way to the hospital. We got stopped on our way to the hospital in a traffic stop because vice president Biden was being FLOWN to the airport in his helicopter. . . We drove up the median and told the cop I was in labor (I've always wanted to do that.) But, like I said, they stopped before we could get to the hospital anyway.
L had a great time playing with his friend, but has been throwing fits since and wouldn't come home with me when I went to get him. Z-man got a diaper rash today and has been . . . umm ouchy and grumpy. J and D seem to be holding it together quite well, and I'm just soooo tired from being up all last night. obviously Baby M had an off day since she thought she wanted to come and then changed her mind. . .
So, I'm hoping to chock this day up to an 'off' day and hopefully tomorrow will be better. CRAZY!!! I'm sooo ready for bed and it's only 5:20. I just want to curl up with my pillow and ZONK!. .. now only if I COULD curl up with a pillow and get comfy! LOL. . . . soon, soon!!
3 comments:
Oh Bummer! I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for news that baby M had arrived! Hang in there, sweetie, not much longer and you'll be comfy AND have that bundle of joy in your arms. Now if only I were 4-5 weeks closer...
Don't worry, it will get better! My mom always says to me "Smile, it could've been worse!" ha ha Some days you feel like it really couldn't get much worse......but then things start looking up. Just think...pretty soon you'll be holding sweet little "M"!!
That's crazy! I hope today is better. Love you!
Post a Comment