Friday, July 3, 2009

Holiday!

YEAH!! Happy 4th of July weekend. I'm so happy that D has the day off today. It is AWESOME when he is home. It really makes the time go by soooo much faster. He finished up painting the downstairs bathroom this morning and is starting to lay out some tile. I think it's going to look really good.. . I hope. I'm not the best decorator or color-picker-outer, but I think it's going to look nice. :)

I had a dr. appt. last Wednesday and I'm still dilated to a ZERO!!!! If I haven't had baby M by the 27th, they will induce though. That is about 3 days past my original due date.. . and about a week past the bumped-up due date. So the most I have left is 24 days. :) Wow, it seems like such a long time to me right now, but hopefully the days will click by and who knows maybe she will decide to drop and actually come around her due date. :) Wouldn't that be a nice surprise. :) (I'm not really counting on it. My babies like to hang out inside me for as long as possible before entering this crazy world.)

Well, everyone enjoy the weekend. :)

1 comment:

D'ann said...

Cousin L is still out here and is happy to come up to help out for when baby-M gets there. She doesn't fly out until the 29th. Let me know when you'd like her!!