Wow, it's amazing what a bit of sleep will do for a family. We all got some sleep and good food in the tummies and are much happier. :) I had a dr.'s appt. on Friday and I'm dilated to a whole fingertip!!! :) I'm not too concerned about it though. I know baby M will come when she is ready or that I will be induced. So either way she's coming in the next couple of weeks. I've NEVER really dilated more than a 1 with any of my babies before I go into labor, so it's not much of an indicator as to when I will go.. . . .
I think I'm a bit backwards of most people. I'm antsy the whole pregnancy to get the baby here until about the last 1-2 weeks. Then, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and quit worrying about 'how much longer.' Because it's actually close enough to see. :) So for now, we are just enjoying the days.
I visited a friend in the hospital today that just had her baby boy and he is sooo sweet. Congrats McKinlay's!!! It made me excited to have baby M and a bit nervous as well remembering all that having a baby entails. :) :) but I know we will make it.
We had a great Saturday today all together. D showed the kids how to ride their bikes over a ramp and down the back hill. This is what they were doing when I got home from visiting my friend. . nice, huh? They thought it was great. They kept setting up blocks for D to bunny hop over. LOL. D is such a big kid!! :) I LOVE IT!
Well, that's just a quick update on the Palmers. :)
1 comment:
You are almost there. I am glad that everything is gong well. I am so excited for you. I too am getting tired of the discomfort of pregnancy and ready for the appearance f our new spirit.
The fear of what is coming is definitely growing. I can't wait to hear about your new arrival.
Post a Comment