Monday, June 29, 2009

Ultrasound of Baby M.

Today I had an ultrasound!! LOVE IT (said in the tone of weezy from dragon tales). The Dr.'s wanted to know exactly where the head was, etc. Well, the head is down and ready to go. They did measurements and she is approx. 8 lb 4 oz already with 3 more weeks to go. hmmm? Big baby girl. Anyway, the ultrasound technician wanted to play with their 3D machine, so she took some shots. Unfortunately the umbilical cord was right in front of her face, but we got a few that kind of worked. :) She looks so squished in there. . . poor girl. the tech said that 3D ultrasounds are better around 30 weeks because they aren't so squished in there, but it was still fun. I love ultrasounds. It was fun to see her. Everything is looking good. . . . just big. :)


3 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

The 3D ones are so fun. Hooray! Almost done!

We Are A Happy Family said...

I hope it comes soon for you. Good luck!

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Wow - she does look a bit squished! Poor thing! From what I can tell, though, she'll be a beauty like her big sis. Looks like she has those big luscious lips! Good luck - I hope she doesn't get too much bigger. Trust a woman who's experienced labor and delivery with a big baby. It can be a little exciting. You're almost there - so exciting!