Wednesday, June 24, 2009

baby M update

I just got back from the dr. They did the strep B test, which I'm sure will be positive since it was with all my other kids. And I'm dilated to a whoppin' ZERO!!! Baby M hasn't decended into the pelvis yet and although head down, slightly turned sideways. I have an ultrasound on Monday to determine the EXACT location of her head. The Dr. doesn't want her to 'flip' and go breech. I guess if she does go breech and I have to have a c-section, I might be able to convince my dr. to do a little liposuction and tummy tucking during the process!!! :)

Soooo, my job for the next couple of weeks is to WALK, WALK, WALK!!!!! and then walk some more so I can get this little girls head to come down. :)

So come on over to the Y and hit the treadmill with me if you want. :)

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Ahhh, that end part is so crazy! How exciting to be so close. I swear that it's the girls who are dilated to a zero that end up going early and quickly, then people like me who sit at a 3 for weeks then still have to be induced. How crazy that the strep B test has been positive every time so far. Good luck with all that walkin'! Come baby, come!

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Whoo hoo! You are almost there! Get you some hoppin' tunes and rock out while your walkin all those miles, someone told me that walking out on the beach was really good too cuz it was a little harder with the sand. Who knows!