Tuesday, June 9, 2009

solutions

So recently Z has been a bit grumpy. We can't figure out if it's because he's getting more teeth, or if it's because he's frusterated since he can't communicate what he wants, but knows what he wants. ANYWAY, getting ANYTHING done lately has been a challenge. . . well, my solution-minded husband came up with a GREAT idea today. He pulled Z around in a laundry basket while he picked things up, cleaned, and put things away. Z-man thought it was a GREAT idea, there was NO screaming, AND the house got picked up. I'm sure glad I married an engineer!! :)



3 comments:

Cardon Times said...

That is awesome! My baby has been like that too... Maybe I should try that, but then I would need to pull two kids because Boyd would want in on the fun too!

Rachel B. said...

Now that, is an absolutely FANTASTIC idea. Hilarious. I just might have to steal that idea!

We Are A Happy Family said...

My kids love the laundry basket. Oryah loves to be pushed around with all of her stuffed animals. The kids do it to each other. I am glad thjat you found a happy baby