We had a great weekend full of projects. We worked at getting the basement ready for my parents to come, we carried a swing set into our yard (assembly still needed), We sprayed the lawn for weeds, etc, etc, etc.
Of course these pictures are backwards, but oh well.
After a long day, Meg and I relaxed together in the piano room. . . .

Pretty soon, z-man came to find us. . .

Pretty soon, everyone wanted in on the fun!!!! I know, I'm like a magnet! :)

Finally, some pictures of Z-man and Meg. :) He is really starting to love her!!!


D took advantage of a nap with Meg.
J has been begging to go to Home Depot. . . we finally remembered today for kids project day!!
J and L made these all by themselves. They did AWESOME. They both LOVED hammering and working with the tools. :)
1 comment:
Looks great! We took Boyd to Home depot today too! It was fun! I love you H!
Post a Comment