Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A little catch up

First things first!!!! School started last week and J is now officially a FIRST grader!!! Although we've had a bit of an adjustment with it being 'soooo long' and not as much time at home, overall, things are good. She has successfully made it home from the bus stop all week and has made friends in class, likes her teacher, and is excited to read Juny B. Jones books. She packs her lunch each day and is adjusting to life as a first grader. :)


Next. . Lo has truely enjoyed being the 'oldest' home. However, the first day was rough. He missed his sister and friend. :) But He's seemed to become adjusted as well. He is my silly man and has been super happy lately!! He is really excited about the baseball equipment we recently purchased and loves to play each night when D gets home from work.

Lo sometimes gets sooo tired in the day. This day, he CRASHED while reading a book. So super cute!! :)


Z-man is my wild boy. :) I love it. He is learning to get around and do the things he wants to do. He is starting to mimic things we say a bit. He is a pro at sliding down the stairs (thanks lo for showing how to slide REALLY fast.)
Meg is officially a month old. (picture soon to come) I really can't believe it's been a month. Time goes sooo fast after they are born. I wonder why pregnancy goes so slow??? hmm? She started smiling at me today. We have finally found a formula that works with her little system. She has been super happy since we switched and hasn't been in pain. :) Happiness for both of us. :)
D started school again for the semester. He is only taking one class, but he's excited for it. :) :) I'm starting to get excited for fall (my favorite season) and for the holidays right after that. Last year, I was sick and not very excited for the holidays, but this year I'm ready to rock n' roll!! Can't wait. :) :) :)
I'm doing well. I'm super tired and feel like I could sleep for a week without waking up, but I'm happy and well. I get to take Meg to the gym in a week and 2 days. . . wahoo. I'm excited to start going back to the gym and working on my goals. D and I have a goal to do a triathlon together. . we'll see how we do. :)
Well, that's about all for our little catch up session. :) :)

3 comments:

Jon said...

Sounds like you all are having fun. Before you know it, she'll be walking and talking with the others.

Holly said...

J is SOOOO adorable! Just love her! And I love your updates and that you're such a great blogger (I've been such a slacker!) Can't wait to hear about your triathlon! That's awesome!

Shonda Hayes said...

So many fun changes as your kids grow up! How fun that Meg is smiling at you. I love every new step a baby does. My little Renae is now 4 months old and smiles and talks a lot.
Speaking of holidays, will you be in Hyrum for any of the holidays this year?