Thursday, September 3, 2009

SIX WEEKS!!!!

Holy cow, it's already been 6 weeks. I seriously can't believe Meg is 6 weeks old. I'm always amazed at how slow time goes when I'm pregnant and how super speedy fast time goes after they are born. Yes, I'm super super busy and sometimes I wonder how I'm going to take care of everyone, but I love all my kids so much and am so thankful they came to our house. They really amaze me and are great people! :)

Meg is doing well. We had quite a time with BMs for a while. We tried several formula's, Karo, and medicine. . . nothing worked, so the dr. said we could give her prune juice. . . Aww, the joys of prune juice. We've finally got it a bit more adjusted so she is more regular. . . . so she is happier. She still has bad days, but it's much improved. . . yeah.

Meg is such a sweety. She has smiled at me a few times and everyone is getting adjusted to having a new baby in the house.

Yes, J is wearing a batman costume!!! :) We have many superheros in our house!!




I made Meg some new jammies. :) I made about 3 pair of pants and 6 shirts. I figured it would be easy for others (D and Kids) to find jammies for me if they were all the same!! :) Isn't she a cute little monkey????

4 comments:

Cardon Times said...

You go girl!

hairyshoefairy said...

I adore those monkey jammies!

We Are A Happy Family said...

What a cute baby! I am glad that things are going better.

Rachel B. said...

You made those jammies?! Darling! Can't believe it's already been 6 weeks (almost 7 now) already.

Thanks so much for your potty training words of encouragement yesterday. Also, really, really thank you for your "P.S.". It made my day! I also really hope we get to meet in person some day. It's been so much fun to peek into your life on your blog and watch your adorable little ones grow!