Sunday, August 9, 2009

Meg's baby blessing!!

We had such a great Sunday with family and friends. D gave Meg a beautiful blessing and it was a great day. :) :) I think she looks so beautiful in her white dress. I made the dress and D chose the pink sash. :) We love you, M. :)












All the kids watched Ty build car races for quite a time. :) all the cousins had fun together.

Both Ida's! :)

J, L, and Meg. Z-man would NOT sit on the couch with them. . . . maybe next time.


4 comments:

Darcy said...

H, She looks so beautiful. I am so glad it was a great day. I am happy your parents could come out! I love her blessing dress, she looks so beautiful.

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

She is beautiful and I loved the dress you made, such a special day! Congratulations!! Hopefully you're getting a little sleep now, ha ha!

Ali said...

Beautiful baby in a beautiful dress.

Jon said...

She looks very beautiful in the dress. Seems like her and the other kids will get along quite well.