Wednesday, January 28, 2009

checking out the snow

Look how cute I am looking at the snow falling outside!


Z-man is walking like crazy around our furniture. He has learned to wave hi and loves to click his tongue!! He will dance to music that he likes and now has 3 teeth. He has a cold right now and trying to get one more tooth in. He has started to scream when he wants something (fun, huh!), and loves to climb the stairs. (although we block them off since he can't come back down!) :) His favorite game is to pull all the DVD's off the rack and pulling everything out of my pantry!! :) Today, he somehow got the tupperwear lid off of the brown sugar and was eating a fist full of brown sugar when I found him......:) He is busiest as he follows J and L around pretending he is a big boy!!! He is growing up so fast. :)

3 comments:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Ha Ha! He is adorable! I love that he got the lid of the brown sugar, they always keep you on your toes! My little guy is now putting everything into the trash, remotes, my makeup, you name it! I think that's where my favorite lip gloss went. boo hoo

Stephanie said...

DARLING. I love that age.

Marie said...

This is so funny! What a cutie pie! I found Kellen eating butter the other day! Gross! :)