o.k. we are really starting to get cabin fever. School was canceled AGAIN!!! The roads are still somewhat bad, so I don't want to really drive anywhere, and it's sooo cold outside, none of us want to go out. . . .
I ended up pulling out a 'future' present from my closet out of desperation. The kids have been having fun making their car go around and around. L just thinks it's cool to do and of course J wants to know why it doesn't fall when it goes upside down. :)
2 comments:
Wow - y'all must have really gotten hit hard! We had no school for 2 days and while I thoroughly enjoyed having Ella home, I was ready for her to go back on Thursday! BTW, I LOVE J's haircut. It's so darling and I think it actually makes her look older. And I agree...there is something about L's eyes in that picture. He looks like such a little man and is SO handsome.
What beautiful kids you have! It's fun to see them, since the last time I saw you J was about 2 I think! Wow, it's been a while! I'm so in love with that red hair on L, and his eyes are awesome! We have lot's of red hair in my family, not just my sisters, but a lot of my cousins. No redheaded boys though. Jenny is preggo now with #1, so maybe we'll get one yet!
Post a Comment