We occasionally get outside, but usually don't last too long. Don't you love J's hat. $.49 at the Gap outlet. She can barely see out.. . HA!
Since Z is getting teeth AND has a cold, this is usually what I see of him. He's clinging onto my pant leg wanting to be picked up.
This picture doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I love looking at L's eyes in this picture for some reason.
I'm not sick anymore (yeah), but I seriously have NO energy to do anything fun.
2 comments:
This is the first time I've seen J's hair fixed since you cut it off! I LOVE IT!!!! She looks like a big girl. It's so cute. Good job on the cut!
i'm with you Hmachine! There's only so much creativity and energy to be applied to entertaining kids(especially when prego). You can make it!, and hopefully school starts back next week!!!
Post a Comment