Cupid is welcome to come to our house now that J has decorated! She is so festive and is already planning what to decorate for March. ;) Here is the finished product of hours of cutting and taping. :)
What a cute mom you are. This reminds me of something me and my mom would have done. Fun! Maybe I'll do that with Kellen on Monday. Thanks for the idea!
Okay,I'm impressed, but MORE impressed that you found something that keeps a kid busy for THAT long! And look how proud she is of herself! That is soooo cute. And just think, Easter eggs are easier to cut out. :)
5 comments:
Wow! Looks good J!!! I better not show this to Ella...she'll want to do the same thing!
What a cute mom you are. This reminds me of something me and my mom would have done. Fun! Maybe I'll do that with Kellen on Monday. Thanks for the idea!
I love it. Maybe I will let my kids do something.
Okay,I'm impressed, but MORE impressed that you found something that keeps a kid busy for THAT long! And look how proud she is of herself! That is soooo cute. And just think, Easter eggs are easier to cut out. :)
WOW that is soo cute!! and sooo impressive!! I'm sure her house is going to look AWESOME, and SOO FESTIVE when she's all grown up!
Post a Comment