Monday, January 12, 2009

the big 3-0

D turned 30!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday, babe!!! I'm married to the BEST person EVER!!!! He is amazing at putting others before himself. He is an amazing dad and husband. He is so unselfish and knows how to have fun. I love that D and I have similar personalities and love laughing at the same things together. He takes such good care of me and is so eager and happy to give me breaks and do special things for me. D is truely amazing and I feel so blessed to have him!!! I love you, D!!!




I love that all you see in this picture is L wacking D with his present. L wasn't tall enough to reach, but sure did wack away anyway!!!


More heavy, heavy, hang over!!!








D's apple pie. He's not much of a cake person!!! :)

5 comments:

D'ann said...

That apple pie looks awesome!! I'm with D on the cake thing,... it was really fun as kids to see what mom would come up with next as far as decorations go. But now-days, i prefer cheesecake on my b-day!

Cardon Times said...

Happy Birthday D! I love you guys. Wish we lived closer....Perhaps one day.

Stephanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, D!! And H, you are so so so so cute with your little preggers belly! Don't let those mean docs tell you you're big!

Meridith said...

Congrats on the big 30! Congrats on being pregnant again Heather! It's always fun catching up and seeing what you've been up to over the last while.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Darin! We wish we were there to celebrate with y'all!