Saturday, January 10, 2009

PAINTING!!!!!!

I have some AWESOME professional painters at my house today!!!! I'm so excited that the room in the basement is being PAINTED today. When D started out working on the basement I wasn't totally excited about everything he did because I guess I didn't see the final outcome. I'm soooo totally stoked now. It's awesome. I'm glad we will have a room to hybernate in during the hot summer months when I'm big and pregnant!!!! J is soo excited it gets to be her room (along with a toy room since the room is soooo big!) It taking everything in me to stay away from the paint fumes and let the professionals do their work. :) but I'm super excited. :) :) :)

CHEESE!!!!


It takes a lot of concentration to get those lines just right!!

J told us today she wants to be a wall painter when she grows up because she's having sooo much fun!!! Don't her eyes say it all???


The REAL worker :)

3 comments:

McKenna said...

Yay sweet, painty fun! Someday I'll have rooms to paint. *eyes go green with jealousy*...oh. No, my eyes were already green by nature. But I'm still jealous ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love painting day. It's such a fun thing. We must see the finished project!

Holly said...

Wow! You are brave to give a toddler a paintbrush! You're such a fun mom!