Tuesday, January 20, 2009

patience is a virtue. . . .

. . . .which I DO NOT have right now. Man, pregnancy does bazaar things to me. I have been sooo impatient with everything lately. My poor kids probably think I'm going nuts. I think everyone should be doing things differently and why does everything bother me so much. . . Also, the mama bear has been coming out in me lately. Have you ever had someone say/do something that wasn't nice to your kids/spouse and find yourself all fired up??? Well, some things have been going on that have been a bit unkind to a loved one and I find myself totally in mama bear mode. Couple that with my inpatient pregnancy mood and it's not too pleasant. I hope I don't come across the accused or I might make a spectacle out of myself and burn a few bridges that I know I would regret. . . .

So I guess I will be a typical bear and hibernate in my house during the winter and hope that spring brings a brighter perspective on life. :)



I'll just go to my happy place and dance through a field of flowers. . . . o.k. that's a little fruity for my current mood, so I'll just go take a nap! HA HA

3 comments:

D'ann said...

Ah.... the pleasures of pregnancy! ;-) (and part of the reason why i REALLY want to be done!) I love the babies, but I am just SO much happier and a better person once their finally here.

We Are A Happy Family said...

I know what you mean. I wish that I was a bear. Hibernation is beginning to feel like the best bet for me too. I totally understand about the momma bear thing.

Holly said...

I'm so proud of you for deciding to "hibernate". You're much stronger than me. I'd go postal. Actually, I did one time (luckily the person forgave me and we made it past it!) Ahhh....pregnancy...