I'm 12 weeks pregnant today!! Wahhoo. I didn't think I'd make it to this week. I'm hoping that the sickness will continue to decrease over this next week and hopefully by next week, I'll be as good as ever (or as good as it gets being pregnant!) I've felt the baby a couple of times in the last day or two. I know people may differ with me and say it's too early, but I guess I know what I'm feeling for. I didn't feel J until around 18 weeks or later, L was around 15 or 16 weeks, Z-man I felt around 13 or 14 weeks, and this one is around 12. I guess with each pregnancy, you grow faster and are more sensative . . . maybe?? I dunno, but I know what I felt. That is my favorite part of being pregnant. I love feeling the baby move inside me. Only about 2 more months and we will have our ultrasound. I have a dr. appt. today, so hopefully they will hear the heart beat and all will be well. (this is my first appt. since week 5, so it will be my first time hearing the heart beat!)
I'm happy to almost be in my 2nd trimester. It has been really hard for me to be sick and still take care of Z-man. J and L sort of just do their thing and love playing with each other, but it's been hard to care for a baby while being sick. I'm hoping he will learn to walk soon and I won't have to carry him (he's HEAVY!) I'm such a people person and love being around others. It seems like during the first trimester of my pregnancy, I just want to crawl in a hole and have everyone leave me alone. It isn't my personality at all, but I'm starting to feel better physically and emotionally and feel like I'm starting to emerge from my hole!! :)
I have a new calling in church. I teach the sunbeams. They are 3 years old. L is one of the oldest in the group and the youngest just turned 3 a couple of weeks ago. They are such a cute little group. Last sunday we talked about how Heavenly Father has a body too. We did lots of fun activities dealing with body parts! :) It is fun to be with them and has given me a better perspective on 3 year olds. :) I need to take a picture of them. they are sweethearts! :)
Well, I'll let you know about the dr. appt. later today! :)
6 comments:
Yeah for you. I have always felt the baby early on. It is my favorite part too. I hope that your doctors appointment goes well.
Congrats on your basement that is so exciting. Enjoy having a cool room in the summer.
Z looks so cute. Sleeping babies are the best.
u look great girl! You are wonder mom, maybe you'll have to give me a few pointers! I only have one and sometimes it feels like I want to crawl in a hole, ha ha! just kidding It's all so much fun but some days are hard. Keep hangin' in there, so excited for ya!
You're doing awesome!! And I TOTALLY hear you about lugging around a baby when you're 'expecting' one too! It made it SO much easier on me with E being such a 'small' toddler when i was pregnant with C!
H You look soo great!! Call me if you need a break! Really one or a few more are seriously nothing, atleast around here, we usually have 2 extra fairly often, so have become quite accustomed to it all. :D I'm so glad you're feeling better!!
Wow - you look amazing! I totally relate to the "crawl in a hole" thing! And the worst thing is, I know I'll feel better if I move or go outside for a walk. But do I? OH NO, I just lay on the couch and watch the kiddos play. (eh, hem - just a month behind you, girl! But I haven't really told the rest of the world yet.)
Feeling the baby move is my favorite part too...and really the only thing I enjoy about pregnancy. You do look great!
Post a Comment