
So I just got back from my Dr. appt. We were able to hear the heart beat and all seems well. . . . EXCEPT that I'm 12 weeks measuring 16 weeks. I think I've heard the same words at EVERY OB appointment I've ever gone to: Oh, you are bigger than I expected. You are measuring big. 'sigh' double 'sigh' o.k. just call me fat! LOL, just kidding. I have big babies, I get huge, and it's pretty much been that way (only more so with subsequent pregnancies) since day one. :) Lucky me! On the bright side, they always want me to go in for an ultrasound to make sure I'm not having twins, or have anything growing that shouldn't be growing. :) I'm not concerned, because it's been this way with my other babies too, but it will be fun to get an ultrasound earlier than 20 weeks!!! :)
Well, thought I'd give an update on the hugeness of me ol' belly!!! :)
oh, and I didn't gain any weight in my first trimester. . . yeah!!! :)
1 comment:
Don't you just want to slap the doctor when they say things like that?! Come on, don't they know that they are dealing with hormonal pregnant women here? For what it's worth Heather, I think you make a very cute pregnant girl! And you also make such cute little babies!
Post a Comment