Thursday, January 8, 2009

fun times over the break

We had a great Christmas break. It was nice to enjoy some relaxation and time off. Here are a few pictures!!



Z likes to chew on the darts from L's Dart gun. yummm.


D has been working on our basement in the few spare minutes he has had. These are pictures of him sanding the mud. :)

VOGUE!!!

Nice, huh??? The room in the basement is looking AWESOME though. We just have painting left and to get some nice carpet remnants down until we finish the rest of the basement. :) J is super excited to make it her bedroom. D is amazing. :)



J and L have been playing darts guns a lot. They like to see if they can get them to stick on the cupboards. :)



Well, we are back in the groove of things and school/work is back up and going. We aren't quite use to it yet, but adjusting back. J started gymnastics yesterday (which she loves) and L has swimming lessons on Fridays. So we are back into the busy life!! :)
I am a little over 11 weeks pregnant now and starting to feel a bit better. I'm definitely better than a month ago, but still sick. I'm hoping it will keep getting better and in the next couple of weeks be gone. :) I'm inbetween maternity clothes and my normal clothes. My jeans are tight (even with the elastic trick), but the maternity jeans fall off me. I love the 'FAT' stage!!!!! With each pregnancy I'm in maternity clothes sooner. What's up with that? I don't remember wearing m. clothes with J until I was around 5 or 6 months along. Oh well, so goes life. I'm looking forward to 2nd trimester when I'll have a bit more energy and no more sickies. Until then, we just sort of go one step at a time. :) :)
Well, that's about it.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, man. Does D want to come finish our basement, too? :-) I'm glad you're not too sick anymore, that's yucky. And PS--Your daughter looks just like D in miniature! How did she NOT get any of your genes??

Holly said...

Yea for the basement getting done!! I guess we'll have to make a trip to come see it in person!