Well, on to much more interesting things. Today was L's first day of Preschool. . . aahhhh! He was so excited! All last year he would ask to play on the playground and I would have to tell him it was just for the preschoolers.. . so this morning, he woke up and said, "Today, I get to play on the playground because I'm a preschooler." Yes, you do. And thank goodness they went outside to play today. he was super excited and happy when he came home. I'm sure he feels like a big boy doing the things that J does. He is my buddy. I really miss him while he's gone. I miss J when she is gone too, but I know they are doing good things that help them. :)
Z-man and I went to the gym and shopped. (I must admit, grocery shopping is much easier with one child--that sleeps the whole time--than with 3).
Happy first day of preschool L. I'm glad you had fun buddy. :)
1 comment:
How are they old enough to go to school and preschool? They're so cute and so grow-up looking.
Post a Comment