Friday, September 26, 2008

johnny jump-up

Z-man has been LOVING his johnny jump-up. We have had this since J and all 3 kids have LOVED it. Z-man has been getting SOOO active lately. I think I'm going to have ANOTHER busy boy on my hands. He won't let me change his diaper and rolls over and laughs. He is ALWAYS kicking his legs and moving all around.






Last week at church, I laid him on a blanket on the floor to play. within about 2 minutes he had rolled around so much that the blanket was all bunched up, toys were scattered everywhere and he had covered about a 3 foot radius. I looked to my left and saw the cute little boy that is about 4 days older than him and he is quietly laying on his smoothed out blanket looking at a soft book his mother put next to him. I think that was my realization day that once again I have a busy boy!!!!! I think they get it from their daddy! :) That's o.k. They are fun and very entertaining!!! and I LOVE THEM!

No comments: