Z-man has been rolling all over lately. It's pretty cute and it keeps him entertained for a while. TODAY, however, I looked at him and he was scooting/pushing himself backwards. . no big deal I thought. At least it's backwards, it's probably just a fluke. :) The next time I turned around, he was scooting FORWARD. Now, he does one little scoot forward (with his head smooshed in the carpet and legs pushing behind him) every 15 minutes or so and is super slow, so no worries, right? I don't think it will be long before he is on the move. I'm not ready to "baby proof" a house again. It's amazing how you work with baby #1 so much to get to the next development stage, baby #2 it just sort of happens while you watch, and baby #3 you don't realize they are at that stage until they are DOING it!!! He is soooo stinkin' cute. He loves to laugh and it doesn't take much to get the giggles started.
cute boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment