Saturday, September 13, 2008

L's soccer pictures

Another Great Soccer day. Big L is getting sooo good. Our first game he cried most of, but he has figured out what goes on and he LOVES running with his friends. Now, he doesn't want to take a break when his coach tells him to sit out for a bit. :)

Sooo, Here is warm-up. I think his tongue helps him kick harder. . seriously!!










All right! Game time.

Umm, I'm pretty sure they are on the same team! :D

Again, on the same team!


AND again. . on the same team . . oh well. we'll work on team playing next year. For now, we are happy he's having fun. :)


Who's going to get it???


sheweeeee!! big drink for a big game!

Here I go.



Team shot!


L and friend Sara


catch me if you can!




ok so I think the next pictures are PRICELESS and deserve some explanation. This is L's friend, Sara. she is the only girl on the team and they are AWESOME buddies. We would show up for a game and she would be so happy towards L and really helped him run around and have fun those first couple of games where he was trying to understand what was going on. I don't think I've ever seen her NOT smiling. L picked up on her friendship pretty quickly and they have been buds ever since. They are always running on the field together and love warming up together. So the next couple of pictures are special to me. Sara took the time to help L and now L takes pretty good care of her too. :D


'helpin' her onto the field


after game (or during game. .not sure) sweetness!


Good game L. :D we love you.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Those are great pictures! I can't believe how big he is!

Ali said...

What a competitive little soul. I love the shots of him pushing others out of the way. Great shots of some kicking action. The pics of him and his friend are priceless.